A belly button ring sizes & piercing chart sets you on the right track to decoding all those numbers & measurements you see when shopping for the perfect belly button ring. Get the decoder to transform those belly button ring sizes & measurements into a belly ring size chart that is useful & makes sense. Belly ring sizes are explained in an easy to read & fun navel ring sizes & piercing size chart.
Belly Button Ring Sizes & Piercing Size Chart
A belly button ring sizes chart can help you figure out which belly button ring size is the best fit for you. Have you always wanted to know what exactly those numbers next to a belly button ring mean? A belly button ring sizes chart can do that. Measuring belly ring sizes and measurements are decoded here with this easy to understand navel ring sizes chart. Find out how to properly measure your belly button ring sizes as well as understand what the measurements on these belly button ring sizes descriptions mean. This can be incredibly useful when shopping for belly ring sizes that are going to look best on you. To better understand these measurements and navel ring sizes as well as where they are located on your belly button ring, check out our belly button ring size chart and you will finally be in the know. When we say gauge, what do we mean? When we say barbell length, what do we mean? When we say dangle length or end to end length, what do we mean? Print out belly button ring sizes chart for a handy reference sheet when you shop for belly button rings.
• Body jewelry sizes and belly button ring sizes like people come in different sizes, shapes, & styles.
• On BellyBling.net, we include a mini – belly button ring size chart at the end of each detailed description of a belly button ring.
• Each mini – belly ring jewelry gauge size chart tells you the belly button ring gauge, - 14GA or – 16GA are the two most common belly button ring sizes. This belly button ring size is a measurement of the actual piercing within your navel. It is not the length of the barbell, but the width of the barbell. It is important to get the gauge that is going to most comfortably fit your piercing size. If you are not sure, make sure to ask your professional piercer if your belly ring size is a 14 gauge or a 16 gauge belly button ring size.
• Other belly ring measurements & lengths are included as part of the mini – belly piercing size chart info, - 4G (5mm) Ball, 7/16” Curved Barbell Length, 1” Dangle Length, 2” End to End Length. The ball top and sometimes the bottom ball are measured. Some people refer to the ball's gauge and some refer to the ball top size in millimeters. You'll see it as 4G or 5mm.
• A belly ring size chart for captive bead rings has an alternative measurement, 7/16” Diameter, for example. This measures the inside to inside ring diameter of the captive bead ring.
• By knowing the dangle length or the end to end length given on a navel ring size chart or description, you can better visualize how low a navel ring hangs on your navel. The dangle length is measured from the bottom of the ball bottom to the end of the dangling element or charm on the belly ring. The end to end length literally measures from the top of the ball top to the very bottom of the belly ring or the end of the dangling part of the belly ring.
• Belly button ring gauge sizes & lengths can sometimes be seen on mannequins or people on BellyBling.net with our great photos in order to give you a better idea of where the ring may fall on your own body.
• Belly ring gauge sizes, lengths, & measurements help you pick out new belly rings that are going to look great on you.